- Tom Cruise
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Everyone on Glee that isn't Jane Lynch
- Katherine Heigl
- Seth Macfarlane
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (Seriously! Give up!)
- Jeff Dunham (Being racist and ignorant through a puppet is still being racist and ignorant)
- Mariah Carey
- Christina Aguilera
- Every single Kardashian there is. Except maybe Kim. I like a nice caboose.
- Charlie Sheen
- Angelina Jolie. Quit saying you're retiring from movies to focus solely on your refugee camp photo ops if you're not really gonna do it.
- Lindsay Lohan. You're such a sweet girl and a good actress but you're squandering it and it's becoming annoying.
- Nicole Kidman
- Jennifer Aniston. Your movies are terrible.
- Those Jersey Shore kids. You've had your moment in the sun(tanning booth). Move along.
- Whitney Houston. There's no shame in admitting your best days are behind you.
Anybody have anyone they want added to the list? I know you do!
Celebrities I Hope Never Stop
- Michael Caine
- Helen Mirren
- Dolly Parton. That woman warms the cockles of my heart.
- Betty White. I bet she gets freaked out being the last remaining Golden Girl. Like Death may be looking over her shoulder.
- Sean Connery
- James Franco (not because he's "soooo cute" but because he's always doing crazy crap that by rights he shouldn't be)
- Natalie Portman
- Alexander Skarsgard (though what I hope he "never stops" is his shirtlessness)
- Anna Paquin. Cute as a bug's ear.
- Jennifer Lopez. I don't care what anyone says.
- John Stamos. Getting handsomer every day.
- Amy Poehler. She's going to be an adorably crass little old lady some day.
The B Monthly List of Stuff I Like Lately
- Online window shopping
- Tzatziki. Even more than usual.
- Dill pickle chips
- William and Kate. Yes they're overexposed, but as nice, sweet kids doing a good job of behaving themselves internationally.
- Lettuce-less salads
- Saying what's on my mind with an increasing amount of assertiveness AND tact!
- Jason Momoa (actually guys with long hair generally....that's new...see also: Troy Polamalu)
- Music I listened to in the 90's. I'm feeling nostalgic.
- Gogol Bordello. It's like Prozac, it makes you THAT happy.
- The fact that I've got time off at the end of August to actually spend with my parents who I've barely seen all summer.
- BEACH DAY NEXT WEEK!!! I'm looking at you Norma! And whoever else wants to come!
"When we ask for advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice." - Saul Bellow

No comments:
Post a Comment