Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stuff I'm loving right now

So after yesterday's gorgeous weather, today is rather dismal, it's still snowing 4 hours after it started, but it's ok because I know it's not going to stick around!!!

I'm not someone with a load of hobbies, or lifelong obsessions.  I'm really more of a passing-fancier.  I like things for a bit and then abandon them as a rule.  So I thought I'd share some of the things that are passing my fancy lately :)

- Parks & Recreation.  Because I love Amy Poehler, I've stuck with this since Day 1, and it's paid off.  Season 3 has been amazing.

- Kids in the Hall reruns.  They're not even funny about 97% of the time, but I guess I have a soft spot for dorky guys dressed up like middle-aged and elderly ladies.

- V.V Brown.  I dare you to listen to this song and not feel more upbeat than you did before:


- Not finishing the books I start.  Seriously, I have about 6 half-read books strewn about the apartment right now.  I kept feeling like I should finish them, but I've come to terms with it.

- Chubby Indian guys.  Love 'em.  Super hard to find though!  They're like shooting stars, but fat, brown, and on the ground ;)  Which brings me to my next item:

- Aziz Ansari standup.  Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening.

- Tobasco sauce.  I've gone through one of those huge bottles in less than a month.  I put it in chicken noodle soup the other day. 

- The fact that Pizza Hut has filed for bankruptcy protection.  Who's even still been eating there???  Skulk off!

- Carmen Sandiego.  Oh Lord I cannot get enough of this.  I loved it as a kid, but we only had it for DOS, and there was no such thing as Google to help you.  Gosh I feel old when I have to talk about things like DOS.

Hope you all have a wonderful and fulfilling week :)


If you don't like the road you're travelling, start paving a new one. - Dolly Parton

1 comment: